Copyright (C) 1999 - 2005 SunRav Software.
All Rights Reserved
ATTENTION: This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and SunRav Software. It defines what you may do with the product and contains limitations on warranties and/or remedies. This license is granted by SunRav Software for all products purchased either directly or though any authorized agent of the company.
IMPORTANT: CAREFULLY READ THIS LICENSE BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS PRODUCT INDICATES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, RETURN THE COMPLETE PRODUCT TO SunRav Software FOR A FULL REFUND. THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT IS YOUR PROOF OF LICENSE. PLEASE TREAT IT AS VALUABLE PROPERTY.
A. SunRav Software WILL:
Provide you with a computer program (hereafter called the "Program"), which may also have "online" or electronic documentation, this license agreement (hereafter called the "License"), and other printed materials (together called the "Product"). SunRav Software grants you a license to use the Product in accordance with the terms of this agreement. The copyright and all other rights to the Product will remain with us and/or our suppliers.
B. YOU MAY:
1. Install and use one copy of the Product only on a single computer. This copy is to be used exclusively by a single user at a time. You will need to purchase a new license for each additional computer or user. If you want to install and use the copy in the network (on computer file server) you need to purchase an additional license for all computers with access to this Product.
2. Make one copy of the Product for archive or backup purposes.
3. Install one copy of the Product on your portable computer but for your individual use only.
4. Transfer the Product to someone else, only if you assign all of your rights under this License, cease all use of the Product, erase or destroy any copy(ies) (including the hard disk copy) made in support of your use of the Product, and ensure that the other person agrees to the terms of this License.
C. YOU MAY NOT:
1. Use the Product or make copies of it except as permitted in this License.
2. Translate, reverse engineer, recompile, or disassemble the Product except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
3. Rent, lease, assign, or transfer the Product except as set out in paragraph B above.
4. Modify the Product or merge all or any part of the Product with another program.
5. Use the previous versions of the Product. After the update all copies of the previous versions must be destroyed.
This License will continue as long as you use the Product. However, it will terminate if you fail to comply with any of its terms or conditions. You must agree, upon termination, to destroy all copies of the Product. The Limitations of Warranties and Liability set out below will continue in force even after any termination.
We warrant that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying materials for a period of ninety days from the date you acquire it. If such a defect occurs, it will be replaced free of charge. This remedy is your exclusive remedy for breach of this warranty. It gives you certain rights and you may have other legislated rights, which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
F. LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:
Except for the express warranty above, the product is provided on an "as is" basis, without any other warranties or conditions, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantable quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade, or course of dealing. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the product is assumed by you. Neither we nor our dealers or suppliers will have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or they are foreseeable. We are also not responsible for claims by any third party. Our maximum aggregate liability to you and that of our dealers and suppliers will not exceed the amount paid by you for the product.
This License is the entire agreement between us, superseding any other agreement or discussions, oral or written, and may not be changed except by a signed agreement.