While viewing books and manuals, you can:
- Enable autoscrolling and enjoy viewing the text without touching the keyboard – the text will be scrolled automatically and you will be able to adjust the speed of scrolling at any moment.
- Enable reading the book - your computer will start reading the text of the book.
- Enable displaying the treelike table of contents of the book to navigate easily between its sections and chapters or hide it to fit maximum information into the screen (or switch to the full-screen mode - without the menu, the table of contents and the toolbar).
- Use the hot keys for navigation without using the mouse.
- Indexed and full-text search will help you find the necessary text in the book.
- Use the Favorites folder to collect the most frequently used chapters and books in one place and make accessing them quicker and more convenient.
- Make the font bigger or smaller and these changes will be proportional for all the fonts used in the book (the proportion between different font sizes stays the same).