SunRav TestOfficePro - the complete solution for knowledge, personality and aptitude testing and assessment. SunRav TestOfficePro can be used for academic and pre-employment testing, personnel testing and certification or as a part of computer-aided teaching solutions.
- tMaker is used to create tests. It allows even inexperienced PC users to create and edit tests. Tests created in a text editor or a spreadsheet can also be imported.
- tTester is used to perform testing. Its interface is very simple. Powerful configuration capabilities and support of command line parameters make it easy to adjust it to any operating conditions.
- tAdmin is used to monitor testing remotely and to interpret testing results. Use it to preview/print testing results, create, print, edit and export reports on a per-group basis. It can also create a matrix a of answers.
Overview. You can use TestOfficePro to create school tests, college tests, employee tests, psychological tests etc.
Security. Test data and testing results are encrypted using strong encryption methods. They can't be altered or falsified. Moreover, you can set password for edit (to protect the test structure, correct answers etc. from viewing, and password for open (to prevent test from being taken without your permission)
Visual testing. Questions and answer variants can be formatted in the powerful built-in text editor similar to MS Word in capabilities and user friendliness. You can use it to enrich your test with pictures, formulas, charts, tables, audio and video, HTML documents and OLE documents.
Various question types. The following five question types are supported:
- Multiple Option. This question type consists of several options to pick from with only one option being correct.
- Multiple Response. This question type consists of several options from which one or more choices can be selected.
- Text Input. This question type gives a text field to type answer in. Powerful template language can be used to determine whether the answer is correct.
- Matching. This question type gives two list of items to match with each other.
- Item Arrangement. This question type gives a list of items to arrange in the correct order.
Using topics. You can break a test into several topics. Then, the results of testing can be determined individually for each topic and for the test as a whole.
Question shuffling. You can shuffle questions of the test into a random order. Moreover, you can specify the number of questions per topic that will be presented to a user. Say, each topic contains 100 questions. If the number of questions for testing is set to 10, questions sets that users receive will vary a lot. In addition, answer variants can also be shuffled.
Adaptive testing. The order in which questions are presented need not be linear. It may also depend on the answers given.
Question weight. Every question and answer variant can have its own "weight", so easier questions if correctly answered will yield less score than harder ones
Question comments. Every question can have comment attached to it that can contain various information.
Different ways of responding to the user's answer are supported:
- Next question is asked without doing anything special.
- Message indicating whether the answer was correct or not is displayed.
- A document related to the question is displayed. It can be, for example, a detailed description of the reason the answer was incorrect and some additional information on the topic.
Time-Limit. You can limit the time of the whole testing or on a per-question basis. Different time-limits can be assigned to different questions.
E-book integration. Tests created with TestOfficePro can be integrated with e-books created with SunRav BookOffice.
Easy install. There are several ways to install the software: using SunRav TestOfficePro installation package , using tTester's installer or just merely copying required files.