You can assign a hint to any portion of the text. In this case, the hint will appear above the text when the mouse cursor is located above it. For example: just a hint.
To create a hint:
- Select the portion of the text for which the hint will be created.
- Click the icon or press Ctrl+Alt+T.
- Specify the hint text, select text color and press OK.
To edit the hint:
- Select the text for which you want to edit the hint.
- Click the icon or press Ctrl+Alt+T..
- Edit the hint text and text color. Press OK.
To delete the hint:
- Select the text for which you want to delete the hint.
- Click the icon.