This tab allows you to schedule creating backups.
To schedule creating backups, you should:
- Specify the Source folder to take files to be backed up from.
- Specify the Target folder to save the backup file to.
- Select the Backup creation method. The options here are:
- Always create a new file
- Overwrite an existing file. If this method is selected, you should specify the name of the file.
- If the Always create a new file method is selected, you should also specify some parameters for the backup file:
- Password – allows you to encrypt the backup file so that you will need the password to recover it.
- Confirm password – the backup will be created only if the passwords coincide.
- Mask – only files fitting the mask will be included in the backup. For example, the mask *.srr selects files with test results, the mask *.srt selects files with tests, while the mask *.sr? selects files with both test results and tests.
- You can also specify what will be included the file name: