Each question can belong to any of the following categories:
- Multiple choice (simple answer) - questions of this type require users to select one (and only one) answer out of many suggested variants.
- Multiple choice (complex answer) - the same as previous, but the user must select several answers.
- Fill-in the blanks - the user answers questions of this type by typing a word or a short phrase into the input box.
- Matching - to answer this type of questions correctly, need to match two lists of answer choices.
- Ordered list - äëÿ îòâåòà íà ýòîò âîïðîñ íóæíî óïîðÿäî÷èòü ñïèñîê âàðèàíòîâ îòâåòà.