When you click this type of a link, a test opens and you can pass a test. To create such a link, do the following:
- Write the link text.
- Select it.
- Press the button or the Shift+Alt+H key shortcut.
- In the popped-up dialog box, enter a test file name in the Target field. For example, logica.srt.
The test should be stored in one of the following locations:
- In the SunRav BookEditor or SunRav BookReader program directory. I.e., if you run a test from SunRav BookReader, the test should be in the following directory:
C:\Program Files\SunRav BookOffice\BookReader.
- In the program tests subdirectory. For example,
C:\Program Files\SunRav BookOffice\BookReader\tests.
- In the tTester program directory. For example,
C:\Program Files\SunRav TestOfficePro\tTester.
- In the tests subdirectory of the tTester program. For example,
C:\Program Files\SunRav TestOfficePro\tTester\tests.
- In another location. In this case, a full path to the test should be specified. For example,