When you click this type of a link, a document or a program opens. To create such a link, do the following:
- Write the link text.
- Select it.
- Press the button or the Shift+Alt+H key shortcut.
- In the popped-up dialog box, enter the filename of a document or a program in the Target field. For example, readme.txt.
The file of a document or a program can be stored in the following locations:
- In the SunRav BookEditor or SunRav BookReader program directory. I.e., if you run a document from SunRav BookReader, the document should be in the following directory:
C:\Program Files\SunRav BookOffice\BookReader.
- In the program docs subdirectory. For example,
C:\Program Files\SunRav BookOffice\BookReader\docs.
- In another location. In this case, a full path to the document should be specified. For example,